Please Note: If you were scheduled for Thursday, YOUR CSA pickup has been changed to Wednesday THIS WEEK ONLY rather than Thursday. Same location and times as you had scheduled before, just Wednesday rather than Thursday. This is due to the forecast ice and snow storm that might make delivery and pickup dangerous on Thursday.
Same locations and times as normal, just Wednesday rather than Thursday.
For Friday Farm pickup people, we'll have your boxes packed by 2:00pm Wednesday, so you are welcome to come before the storm and get your share from the normal walk in cooler or you can wait until Friday, Saturday or Sunday to get it once we've all dug out from the snow.
The weather forecast still isn't firmed up, they're saying anything from 0 to 12", but we can't make the change later so we're making the call now. Thanks for understanding.
If Wednesday won't work for you, please let us know and we'll cancel this week's share for you. It's too lat for even us to remove you from the delivery this week, but we can issue you a refund.
Thanks and stay warm out there!
Dave and Sheri