We are pleased to tell you that The United Fresh Produce Association conducted our annual G.A.P. inspection a couple of weeks ago.
After they dug though our Standard Operating Procedures and Inspected the farm with 40 pages of testing, and 3 hours later they announced that we were certified...YEAH!!
GAP (short for “good agricultural practices) certification is a USDA audit program through which producers can demonstrate their compliance with food safety requirements to purchasers and retailers. ... For farmers and growers alike.
"Healthy soil makes healthier veggies, which makes a healthier you." - Farmer, Phil Riehm.
Every Fall season, on Saturday and Sunday’s the young and young-at-heart come to create memories on the farm.
One of the BIG HITS is the Pig Races –
Sure you will get some walking in while you are out on your adventure.
But don’t miss the pig races where you can sit for awhile and enjoy the show.
To find out more...
GRAB our FREE eBook — 4 Steps To Make Memories That Last, PLUS all the Corn Maze pictures and more…
Barnyard Fun Weekends September 28 – October 27
[RPFarm FALL/WINTER VEGGIE BOXES]
If you received the "Fall/Winter" shares "last year" as a convenience to you, you will not have to do anything, and your prices will remain the same - as long as your auto-renew button is checked on. Your credit card will be charged according to the payment plan that you have selected.
Date for auto renew is September 12!
If you ARE on our "auto-renew list"... You would of received a detailed email from us on Wednesday August 28th.
To opt out of auto renew
- Log into your Harvie account here, click “My Profile” and then “Edit Profile”.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page where you will see a checkbox to allow auto-renew. Uncheck it.
Here are the Fall/Winter details for you to review:
- An extra full canvas bag of fresh and storage vegetables "enough to use for (2) weeks" since most of the veggies like carrots and potatoes keep well.
- Fall/Winter season will start on November 1st
- Pick-up dates will be Twice (2) a month from November to February
- Limited pick-up locations.
- We decrease the number of farm shares in the Fall/Winter season. So don't hesitate to sign up early!
- Please check the days and times, as many of them have changed for the Fall/Winter Season.
Beets, Bok Choy, Broccoli, Cauliflower, Carrots, Kale, Lettuce, Sweet potatoes, Fall squash, Kohlrabi, Spinach, Brussels sprouts, Leeks/onion, Cabbage, Potato, Kalettes and a few choice Herbs.
** If you "DID NOT" have a Fall/Winter share last year you will need to "SIGN-UP ON-LINE".
Click here to begin the sign up process at anytime.
[RPFarm CSA COMMUNITY]
A BIG Thanks for sharing, goes out to MaryJo & Matthew Boyd, weekly veggie box members in Sylvania!!
Jalapeno Poppers made in their air fryer for Farmer/Driver Phil!!
FOR THOSE WHO "ADDED-ON" TO YOUR SHARES "WHEN YOU SIGNED UP",
September 2 - 7
FRUIT FORECAST PREDICTION - Gala Apples and Plums
BREAD SHARES - This delivery is Rosemary Boule'. Always Awesome!
Phil, John & Diane,
“We help busy people get weekly, farm fresh meals on the table so they feel healthy and full of ideas as to what’s for dinner.”