Looking for ways to create interesting side dishes for Brussels Sprouts?
Look no further, we've got you covered!
Try these EASY preparations:
- Sauted with olive oil, salt & pepper
- Roasted with olive oil & Parmesan cheese
- Bacon & Honey Balsamic Glazed
- Cheesy Bacon Casserole Bake
- Baked with chili sauce & Sriracha sauce
- Creamed with Fontina and Parmesan cheeses
- Caesar Sprout Salad
- Hash with eggs and bacon
- Toss in Mac & Cheese
- Cover with BBQ sauce and bake
- Buffalo Breaded
BEST OF LUCK to another RPFarm team member, Erica!
After committing 4 years of devoted work on the farm, Erica is moving on to pursue her career in Massage Therapy. We will celebrate Erica's last day next Thursday October 15th at RPFarm with a cake and a good time!
CONGRATS ERICA and we wish you lots of success and happiness in your new venture!
Old Fort School's junior and senior students are getting involved on the farm for their "Leadership Class". Students learn the skills it takes to be a good leader in their school and community, along with communication, organizational and goal setting skills.
As their weekly community service project, students helped out for the second time in the field harvesting squash and pumpkins in the field.
Let's give these future leaders props for their HARD WORK and DETERMINATION on the farm!
[RPFarm FALL/WINTER VEGGIE BOXES]
Hey Veggie Box member!
If we don't say it often enough, well THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!
We have wonderful customers and great support. It was fun growing for you and getting to know you through this Summer season.
See you soon for our next season!
ONLY 2 weeks left until the Fall/Winter Shares start!
Don't miss out! Click to sign up!
Discover Fall/Winter season’s details to review:
- Fall/Winter Box season will start the week of November 1, 2020
- This will be an 8-week season. Twice a month November through February.
- Your location, day and time may be a bit different than summer times. Check it out HERE
- Tour our Fall/Winter season which starts the week of November 1, 2020
- You Might also take a tour of our Fall/Winter pictures from last year (scroll to the fall/winter pictures).
- To sign up start HERE
[RPFarm BARNYARD FUN WEEKENDS]
Did you know the 2020 OSU ARMS CORN MAZE is the farm's 20TH CREATION??
Have you made your way through each one?
There's still time to trek your way through the 150th Anniversary of OSU Corn Maze. For only $10, you can cross this year's design off your list, answer trivia questions along your route and enjoy all TEN (10) activities on the farm. Decide which path you want to take or get adventurous and hit every twist and turn to see the ENTIRE maze!
We LOVE seeing new and friendly faces at Barnyard Fun Weekends, so keep sharing your pictures with us and/or tag Riehm Produce Farm in your photos.
Open every weekend in October. Reminisce on several designs we have made over the years.
Barnyard Fun Weekend "Activities" are open every weekend (Saturday 12-7pm & Sunday 12-6pm) in October.
[FOR THOSE WHO "ADDED-ON" TO YOUR 20-WEEK FARM SHARES WHEN YOU SIGNED UP]
Rush to see the complete schedule in your personal Harvie.farm page. Scroll down to the yellow "Managed Deliveries" box:
THIS IS YOUR LAST ADD-ON DELIVERY FOR THE SUMMER SEASON!
* FRUIT SHARES - Apples
* EGG SHARES - Wholesome brown eggs from Brian and Stacie Anderson's Farm.
* BREAD SHARES - Cider Rye from Bella Cuisine- Wholesome loaf made without preservatives.
* COFFEE-OF-THE-MONTH SHARES- Pumpkin Pie is a flavored coffee created by infusing a medium roasted bean with notes of pumpkin, cinnamon, cardamom, and other spices.
* FLOWERS SHARES - Beautiful fresh cut flowers from Kristy Buskirk's family farm.
Farmer Phil, John & Diane Riehm
Riehm Produce Farm