Welcome to the launch of our new online farm stand! This is how we will continue to sell and deliver farm fresh produce and great local products to our community during our CSA "off-season." For existing members and farm stand subscribers, the process will look very similar. Here's a quick how-to for ordering through our farm stand. It's simple!
1. Look for this email notification every week. We will launch our delivery on Sunday or Monday each week, which will automatically send you this message and let you know you can begin your order. Just like with the CSA, you will have until a certain cutoff time to place your order and make changes. This week, we're leaving the window open until Wednesday at 12pm.
2. NO membership or share purchase required! The new online store works just like a normal online shop. Simply look through the weekly offerings and choose what you want. There is currently a required $20 minimum purchase to help us make sure we can continue to cover our operating costs for admin, harvesting and packing orders. This is new for us, so we welcome your feedback as we go along! Please note, there is NO farm stand service fee. A small delivery fee will still be added for our D.C. customers. Thank you!
3. Choose your pickup location. Our On-Farm pickup, Mt. Pleasant Farmers Market and Palisades locations will continue indefinitely. Unfortunately, this is the last week of markets for our Uptown location. We encourage Uptown members to pick up at Mt. Pleasant after this week, but we're open to working out an alternative arrangement for pickups in the Uptown neighborhood. Please reach out with any ideas!
4. Check out, look for your confirmation email, and get ready to pick up your order this weekend. The checkout and pickup process are exactly the same as the regular CSA season for this week.
5. SHARE the farm stand with friends, family and neighbors! There is absolutely no commitment required, and the farm stand is open for anyone in our service areas who wants to order. Thanks for helping us spread the word and share healthy, fresh, local food with more people!
If you need any help or have questions as you're placing your order, feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org, OR reach out to Harvie support. We're excited to be starting this new chapter and hope you find that the new online store is an easy, convenient way to continue getting your food from your local farmers. Thanks and enjoy!
Morgan + The Earth Spring Farm Team