We're almost at the end of the 2018 veggie box season: 2 weeks left!
If you are interested in continuing to get vegetables from us throughout the winter, here's what you do:
- Come to the Western Fair Market on Saturdays between 8 and 3 or Sundays between 10 and 2. We'll be there every week.
- Come to the farm between about 3 and 6 pm on Fridays while we are packing for market. You'll find us in the front of the barn prepping for market and we can sell you some winter greens and storage vegetables. It is helpful if you email us ahead if you know you are coming (firstname.lastname@example.org) but drop-ins are welcome too.
Next year CSA (Weekly Veggie Box):
- Signup is now open for next year (yes, we're on top of it!). We are super excited for 2019 as we have a new greenhouse in operation. The season will start at the beginning of May and go until Christmas just like this year and will be broken into 3 separate "seasons". You can signup right now if you would like: https://www.harvie.farm/signup/common-ground-farm
- Alternatively we will be giving you the option to do "auto-renew". I'll send more info on that shortly.
- We have a small amount of pork left for orders if you are still interested. We can do a 1/4 (40 lbs) but email me if you are interested in this. Other options are available as extras this week.