We hope you had a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving Day and that you are enjoying friends, family and relaxation over this long weekend! We are still on our river trip in Texas, but I will be back at CSA pick up on the 28th!
Mark your calendars: Winter CSA registration begins Friday, November 30th!
The Winter CSA will run 10 weeks, from January 16th through March 20th!
What will be in the Winter CSA?
- Storage roots: think carrots, beets, turnips, radishes, potatoes, sweet potatoes
- Storage brassicas: think cabbage, kohlrabi, napa
- Fresh brassicas: fresh kale and bok choy from the high tunnel
- Fresh greens: think spinach, salad mix, and lettuce
- Fresh micro greens: think micro salad mix, and our whole lineup of super nutritious micros and shoots
- Awesome add-ons from local producers: think bread share, cheese share, egg share, coffee share, and tea share!
Spots are limited so if you are interested in the challenge and fun of local eating during the deep winter be sure to login to Harvie Friday morning to claim your share!
I will send out a special email to you all right when registration is live online!
We are excited for the challenge of Winter CSA, and to be one step closer to our vision of year round local food in Nebraska. What a dream!
We look forward to embarking on this new journey with you!
See you Wednesday!