"Still Life with Row Cover"
Ok Members! Lots of you have been asking about Winter CSA Registration and here's the official word on the plains...
Next week I'll be sending out a separate email when registration opens to all Members that are currently in the Fall CSA!
We have only about HALF the spots available as we have Members right now, so if you are excited about CSA be sure to pay attention to your email! I will NOT be posting this in the Facebook Group because there are lots of folks in that group that aren't current Fall Members.
Here are some details about the Winter CSA if you're on the fence:
- 10 weeks long
- Pick up available at The Farm in Martell OR at Myers/Tamayta in Lincoln
- Pick up Wednesday evenings from 4-6:30pm
- Small and Medium Sizes available
- Weekly or Bi-Weekly options
- Bread Share, Coffee Share, Tea Share, and Egg Share (Goldenrod Share TBD...!)
- What will you get?? We will continue on the path of about half storage roots and half fresh green things offered in the share each week.
- FRESH: Think micro greens, salad greens, spinach, spicy greens, radishes, turnips, braising greens, kale, bok choy, mini romaines..
- STORAGE: Think watermelon and black radish, sweet potatoes, turnips, kohlrabi, cabbage, beets, garlic, onions...
If you have any questions message me on Facebook or Instagram or send me an email at email@example.com
Remember to watch your email!