Welcome to the Robinette Fall CSA! The first pick up is next Wednesday, October 24th!
We love the fall season for veggies and can't wait to share what we've got coming from our fields, tunnels, greenhouse and storage. Here are some details to get you started!
- Remember you have until Sunday evenings at 11pm to customize your share and swap items! (we have lots of great swaps and extras this week!)
- CSA starts 10/24 and ends 12/12
- pick up is Wednesday evenings from 4-6pm at Goldenrod or The Farm
- bring a bag to pack your share
- Goldenrod pick up: bring your share list! This comes from the email you will get on Wednesday mornings titled "Your Robinette Farms Box is on the way". You can bring this list with you buy bringing your phone to pick up or by transcribing your list on to a piece of paper
- stay tuned to the CSA Facebook Group for continued cheat sheets, important info and lots of shared recipes! Join HERE if you want access!
We are excited for all the fun add-ons for the Fall and can't wait to see you all in the cozy space at Goldenrod!
The sun has been glorious this week and the farm crew is once again working with a bounce in their step! We are now focusing on harvesting roots for winter storage (carrots, beets, turnips, radishes), getting ready to plant our garlic, cleaning up our fields, spreading compost and harvesting the last of the field crops for as long as the weather allows (broccoli, cilantro, head lettuce, napa, parsley, fennel, broccolini, bok choy, cabbage, kohlrabi and spinach)!
If you are new to the Harvie system and have any questions, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll be happy to help you navigate!
See you Wednesday!