Sign up for the Winter Subscription will open next week! You'll receive a separate email to let you know when it's open!
We are down to our last 2 weeks of box distribution before the Holiday season break. The final box distribution will be the week of December 16-19 and there will be 1 month of NO box distribution! Plan on stocking up on shelf stable items in the next 2 weeks.
These are items that will store for at least one month:
- chicken eggs
- winter squash
- salad turnips
- sweet potatoes
- feta in brine (and many goat cheeses can be frozen and then thawed out when you are ready to eat them!)
- sunflower oil
- crackers (can also be frozen and then thawed out when you are ready to eat them!)
- bread (can also be frozen and then thawed out when you are ready to eat!)
- relish prepared meals (just freeze them!)
If you need information on how to store these items over the course of that one month, check out our Local Food Training Library! This is a work in progress so save the link and check back often!
Here are some resources for getting the most out of your Subscription and how to navigate through Harvie!
- What can I do in My Profile?
- How To Make a Payment or Update Card Details
- How Does the "Pay X" Payment Plan Work?
- How Swaps and Extras Work
- How to Reschedule, Change a Delivery Location, and Hold a Share
These FAQs are very helpful and the more you learn to navigate your profile the more you will see how many options you have with your Subscription!
As always reach out to us here at Robinette if you need anything at email@example.com
Thanks for supporting local food and local farmers!
Farmer Chloe, the RF Crew, and the local farmer community