Farmer Phil calls it our CSA Blowout specials! You will notice this week on the "extras" that there are several items that we are offering sale prices for. Be sure and CHECK THEM OUT!
In this week's edition: Special discounts, Last week of Summer CSA, Join us for 8 deliveries of Fall/Winter CSA farm shares at FunAcres.net, Fruit prediction, One time Thanksgiving share offered, Barnyard Fun information.
"Healthy soil makes healthier veggies, which makes a healthier you." - Farmer, Phil Riehm.
CSA Blowout specials, CHECK THEM OUT! Order these items through the list of "extra in the customize section". Please, DO NOT order by email us directly. Here are some examples:
10# Carrots (mixed color) = $20.00
10# Beets (red) = $15.00
5# Potato (red, white, blue) = $5.00
20# Sweet potato (half bushel) = $20.00
bushel Butternut (10-12 count) = $20.00
***It is time to go around your house and gather all your CANVAS BAG and LINERS! Please return them this week, it's the last week for the Summer CSA farm shares.
*** Options, Prices, and to Register for Fall/Winter farm shares click: FunAcres.net.
[Riehm's 2018 FALL/WINTER FARM SHARE's (CSA)]
Here is the SCOOP on what the veggie boxes might look like! BEGINNING OCTOBER 30TH!
- Each delivery is enough to use for (2) weeks.
- Limited Pick-Up Locations for Fall/Winter Shares
- We have found over the last several years that most of these vegetables are sweeter and more flavorful when the cold temperatures hit.
- The season runs “8 times” from November to February.
Forecasting: Mixed apples this delivery
October 15 - 20 Coffee, Bread & Hamburger share
Final delivery for the Summer
[Riehm's 2018 THANKSGIVING FARM SHARE's (CSA)]
It's a one time deal!! Popular last year so we have repeated it this year. You do not have to be a current member to get this one time offer. Open to everyone!
While you are with your loved ones this Thanksgiving you will want FARM FRESH flavors on the table. We have put together a Thanksgiving Farm Share to be delivered in your area the week BEFORE Thanksgiving!
We "NOW" have the following available: Thanksgiving Farm Share
1. A quart of Pure Maple Syrup for your sweet potatoes. Any left over syrup use for future pancakes or waffles.
2. A half peck of Apples for your pie, or dessert.
3. A half pint of Pumpkin Butter to impress an overnight guest with their morning toast, or use as a hostess gift for your loved one.
4. A gallon of the best tasting Apple Cider.
5. Let's not forget One full dozen of Eggs. Use for your recipes and a few for breakfast the next day.
6. No meal is complete without the veggies. Lettuce, Spinach, Sweet potato, Regular Potatoes, Carrots, Fall Squash.
- Holiday Favorite Pack (quart maple syrup, half peck apples, half pint pumpkin butter, gallon cider, dozen eggs) = $39.00
- Veggie pack (Lettuce, Spinach, Sweet potato, Regular Potatoes, Carrots, Fall squash) = $25.00
Please SIGN UP with our Harvie web page by SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 10 for pick-up the week of November 11th. Pickup sites are the same as our Fall/Winter deliveries.
[Barnyard Fun Weekends, Now - October 27]
Every Fall season, on the weekends the young and young-at-heart come to create memories on the farm. Experience our pig race, hayride, goat walk, pumpkin cannon, straw tunnel, launcher, giant slide, and our 2018 Corn Maze design, Dinosaurs!! Saturday's 12:00-7:00 and Sunday’s 12:00 6:00. Just $8 per person.
FunAcres.net/event/Barnyard-Fun-Weekends-2018 | at Riehm Produce Farm, 7244 N. State Route 53, Tiffin.