Hello Garden Folks!
New this week to shares are Brussel Sprouts, one of my personal favorite vegetables!
In other news, we are very excited that the new cover is now on the high tunnel and it is seeded in with winter greens!
Our winter CSA shares are about half filled at this point, and new sign ups are coming each day.
The winter share is limited availability and we will be opening sales to the public on October 1st!
A number of folks have sent questions about how to navigate the Harvie Website for CSA sign up, so here is a step by step!
- First navigate to "My Profile" in the top bar of the Harvie Farm Website
- Then on the right hand side of the page look to "My Farm" where you can click on "Place Order"
- On this page "Choose Share" look under the Summer CSA and choose Winter CSA option
- Then click through "I'm done, Go to delivery Options"
- Here you scroll down past the summer delivery options and choose your Winter Share location
- Then click "I'm done, Go to Contact Info" , fill in your information and proceed to checkout!
Hope this step by step guide is helpful :)