Welcome to our first ever Winter CSA delveries! This is quite a change for us as normally in the winter we only sell from the farm and at the market at the Western Fair District. But, online ordering is a major thing for us now and we really love how it has streamlined our process and helped people get fresh veggies from us, so it is here to stay!
For the next 3 months we will do a delivery EVERY OTHER week. Between those weeks we will have farmstand orders open for farm pickup (Fridays) and for market pickup on the weekends. If you are signed up for a winter share, you will automatically have an order created for the delivery weeks. You may of course add an order for non delivery weeks too though. The link for making orders in our new system is now here:
We will continue to expand what we are offering this winter to make our delivery and packing more efficient for you. We are going to continue to be very clear where the products come from if they are not grown on the farm.
- No Seth's Bread this week unfortunately: Seth is taking some time to get bakery projects done but will be baking again tomorrow
- potatoes and onions grown by Pfennings
- mushrooms from Weth in Goderich or Highline in Leamington
- other organic products supplied by Pfennings (source is noted)
- Great Lakes Farms (Port Stanley) Apples - not organic
- Teff products produced by Carmela (London, sells at the WF market)
- Oak Manor is a mill in Tavistock area that produces and packages a range of Organic dry goods
- Whole Wheat from our farm!
Please Note: I have not received confirmation of the dry goods for this week so they may be on back-order! If so I will be sure to fill out your order next week or as soon as we have them!