Hello members, Happy July 4th! July 4th is one of our favorite holidays of the year! We love celebrating Americas Independence, fireworks, bonfires, BBQ's and hanging with family!
A few happenings on the farm:
- Summer heat is here and irrigation has started!
- Deer have found and eaten our next batch of Swiss chard and our 1st Zucchinis.
- Luckily we have several plantings spread out on the farm (fingers crossed they don't find them)
- Other zucchini field is ready!
- Sweet corn is right around the corner.
- Cut flowers are starting next week.
Would also like to let you know we are offering Holy Schmitt's Homemade Horseradish and Holy Schmitt's Cocktail Sauce! Their cocktail sauce is phenomenal and a must for any seafood or bbq! Enjoy your veggies and please keep posting pictures of your meals as we love seeing what you make, makesure to tag @zilnickifarms or #zilnickifarms.