Mushroom time!!! Fresh harvested mushrooms. Damn good.
Dates: The season starts September 1 & ends April 20th.
No Deliveries on the following days:
- October 6th
- October 13th
- November 24th
- December 15th
- December 22nd
- December 29th
1) *** REMEMBER TO READ THE NEWSLETTER FOR RECIPES, IDEAS, STORAGE INFO AND MORE!***
2) PLEASE REMEMBER TO PUT OUT YOUR COOLERS WITH ICE. YOUR VEGGIE QUALITY DEPENDS ON IT.
We have so much awesome goodness for ya'll this week! EXCITING!
If you haven't joined us in our Private Facebook group, please do. Click here to join the crew. If you don't like FB, no problem. We try our best to include some stuff in the newsletter. If you'd like to make a dummy account in FB for privacy reasons, let us know and we can include you in the group. A lot happens there.
As a reminder:
1) Please remember the cut off time You HAVE to have your swaps and add ons in BEFORE that cut of date and time or you will get the box that we build for you as is. We can't make last-minute changes. The cut off time is the cut off time.
2) Remember your coolers. This is a must. We will place the items in your cooler, ring the doorbell and knock and we will be off to the next delivery. If there is no cooler, we will place the items on the front door, knock, ring the doorbell and we will be off. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE make sure your coolers are out. We can't stress this enough. -
3) We have three people making the deliveries each week so please give me a call or text if any issues arise. My direct cell is 856-418-4174. I respond faster via text.
4) Remember to read the weekly newsletter! This will give you some great ideas, storing tips, and cooking suggestions, and more! We send out the newsletter on the day of delivery.
5) If you are behind on your onboarding emails, please review them below.