We have two weeks of CSA deliveries under our belts and we are feeling great! A few things for this week:
- It is getting hot outside! If you are worried about your produce becoming too hot upon drop off, a few members have suggested leaving an ice chest for our delivery drivers to gently place your share.
- Last week, our farmers were hit by a heat wave and our tomato inventory suffered a bit. We were thankful for the little inventory! A few have reached out thinking that some of your tomatoes in your box may have been rotten, but fear not! Those tomatoes just had some sun streaks on them. Not as pretty tomatoes as last week, but still very delicious.
- New things we will have in our boxes this week: broccoli, garlic with greens, white beets, icicle radishes, spinach, patty pan squash, English and snow peas!
- If you make a delicious meal with your share, tag us on Facebook and or Instagram!
- We will continue to set up at the Thursday Farmer's Market from 3-6:30pm. We can't guarantee that we will have all of our CSA goodies, so tell your friends and family to sign up for shares to get the fresh of the freshest!
Thank you guys for all of your love and support! Please send us an email if you have any questions, comments or concerns.
Scott and Madeline