Farm Happenings at Flying Plow Farm
Back to Farm Happenings at Flying Plow Farm

Farm Happenings for November 12, 2018

Posted on November 12th, 2018 by Sarah Rider

This is the final week of CSA harvest!  Thank you for being a loyal part of our farm.

While our peak season wraps up this week, we continue to harvest year round. After Thanksgiving you can find our veggies, eggs, and meat at the farm stand on Saturdays from 10 – noon or the Bel Air Farmers Market from 9 am – 11 am (through December).

We will also refresh our online ordering system and will deliver weekly to the Bel Air area. The farm stand is open year round on Saturdays!

We are especially grateful for those of you joining us this fall as we launched our new share options with Harvie. If you have any feedback on the fall harvest or Harvie, we would love to hear it. 

Here is a reminder that an auto-renew has been set up through Harvie for Friday, November 16th. If you want to continue as a member with the CSA you don’t have to do a thing!   If you want to opt out of the auto-renew or change your payment schedule, log into your Harvie account, click “My Profile” and then “Edit Profile”.  Scroll to the bottom of the page where you will see a check box to allow auto-renew, along with the payment options (pay in full or payment plan). Please make changes by Thursday, November 15th so we know if we should hold your spot in the share!   By default, your account is set to auto-renew using the payment plan (not paid in full). However, if you are able, we greatly appreciate it if you are able to pay in full. Otherwise, the payment plan is 25% of total at time of renewal, 25% charged at time of first harvest (late May), and the remaining 50% spread equally over the weeks of the harvest season.   If you have any questions please contact us at or