It's Week One of the first ever Flying Plow Farm Meat Share!
We're so excited you are joining us!
Here's what you need to know for the first pick up:
- You have until Sunday, September 1st at 11 pm to swap items in your share or to add extras.
- If you have not set your preferences yet, take the time to do this as it will help us build a better share for you next month!
- Most of our available cuts of beef and chicken will be on the share list for you to make swaps. Some of the less popular items (like organ meats) are available exclusively as extras. You'll also see different sizes of whole chickens and half chickens as extra items.
- Most importantly: The location of your meat will vary depending on your delivery location. Please check your share label carefully for information on where to find your meat share (either in a cooler with ice packs or in a freezer at the site).
- Your meat share will be in a thermal bag with your name on it. You are welcome to take the meat home in the bag and bring the bag back, or transfer it into another container and leave the bag at the pick up site.
- If you have any questions, please let us know!
See you soon!
-Flying Plow Farmers