Harvie Farms Pittsburgh is a local foods home delivery service based in Lawrenceville. Founded in 2020 with a mission to make it as simple as possible for families to have access to local foods, Harvie Farms is a farm share model that emphasizes customization and convenience.
About the Position
We are looking for smart and motivated individuals who want to work in a start-up food hub environment as an Operations Assistant. Each week the Harvie Farms crew will work together to aggregate products from our farm and producer partners and then create customized farm shares for customers in our Pittsburgh warehouse space. Products will include produce, eggs, milk, cheese, bread, meat, flowers, and other locally made products. Room for advancement is available for the right candidate.
For a more public-facing role within the Operations team, we are also looking for interested applicants to work as a delivery driver. This role entails bringing the custom-packed boxes to our members’ doorsteps in a timely manner and serving as the face of the company.
- Full-time and part-time available
- Compensation begins at $15/hour
- Benefits currently include paid time off, with others coming soon!
- Work days include Monday through Friday
- Willing to work a variety of shifts including the occasional 5:30 am shift
- Quick worker with an extremely high attention to detail
- Motivated to communicate and work well with a team
- Reliable, prompt, and flexible
- Familiar with various types of produce and farm products in a diverse farm share
- Interested in supporting local farms and providing high levels of customer service
- Able to do repetitive tasks that involve lifting and hauling on a warehouse floor
Follow this link to our application form: https://airtable.com/shr48yrV6PeEEmXQm