A few important updates this week (re-sending for those of you that didn't get deliveries last week):
1. I will be shifting the last two weeks of delivery to Wednesday as both fall on Xmas or NYE. If this doesn't work for you please let me know ASAP and we can arrange alternate pick ups.
2. I just launched the Winter Mini season CSA shares this weekend. You can join here: https://www.harvie.farm/signup/rosebird-gardens
It is an 8 week one size only, pick up only season. We will return to our regular programming in April, those shares are also now open. Please forgive me for the forthcoming sermon there's some changes I want to share...
1. We are now only requiring a one week down payment. So if you order a weekly half share you only have to pay $29 to save your spot. We hope this makes it a bit easier on your wallet, especially during the Holiday season.
2. To make things a bit more efficient on our end (and less confusing on your end) we have changed our price structure a tad. We are retiring our mini shares. (If you still only want a smaller amount I recommend trying out an every other week subscription. You can also shop as needed through the Harvie farm stand option.) We now have a half (previously regular), full (previously large), and family sized share. We have added a larger family sized share for our people that had been getting multiple boxes so you only need to customize one share instead of two. The minimum has gone up slightly but this will add more wiggle room for point #3. You can also choose to go with a regular sized share and go to every other week, it will be the same price regular weekly is now and will save you on trips to pick up!
3. We will be adding more pantry staples so you can get everything you need in one spot. Organic Nuts, tortillas, butter etc. If there's an item or brand you really want to see let us know!
4. We've added a milk share! The cream top milk in the glass bottles is a hit, and will now be a regular. You'll get a $2 credit on your account every time you return a bottle too.
5. Golden Valley delivery will now be weekly!
6. After lots of interest, We are adding a Havasu pick up location too! We're finalizing our location but we should know by next week. This is tentatively every other week.
3. Organic Citrus and Fire Cider Kits this week!
4. If you are looking for some gift ideas I put together a few baskets in the shop. Olive oils, spice rubs, BBQ sauce and more. There's something for everyone! Here's a link for our Holiday Cheese Board, AZ Citrus Sampler, and Gifts Pre-orders, I will email you to coordinate delivery with your box or pick up. https://checkout.square.site/buy/3ITTXDBLTLV75XPDC56AU7HU
5. We are still out of beef but expecting another delivery on the 22nd. If you have one scheduled for this week it will be either rescheduled to your later pickups or refunded if this is your last week.
That's all for now! Back to the farm :)