We have a number of new folks picking up over the coming weeks.
A few important things to remember:
- Only take the box with your name on it
- Only take eggs from the cooler if eggs are listed on your label
- Leave returned boxes and packaging in a neat stack
- DO NOT come pick up a box if you are sick. Send someone else who you have not been in contact with.
- Wash hands well before coming and use hand sanitizer or gloves prior to handling boxes
- Allow other customers time and space to get their things. Keep 6 feet between people.
The picture shows a cover crop of Winter Rye and Daikon Radishes. The bees love the radish flowers! Follow us on Instagram or Facebook to see a video of the bees in the flowers.
Enjoy this week's harvest!