This week's farm stand is open for business.
When you begin your order you will be prompted to choose a Farm Stand Box. The only thing that will be in your box is a “Farm Stand Buy In” for a $1 fee. This helps us cover the cost of ordering online. You will be able to add produce items to your box on the next page. At the bottom of this page, I have included more detailed instructions if you need them. Also, please reach out to us if you have any questions!
This Week's Offerings
5LF Mesclun Mix
5LF Pea Shoots
5LF Sprouts, Spicy Mix
Flat #12 Mushrooms
- Blue Oyster
- Black Pearl
Song Roastery Coffee
Pick up will be from 9 am - 3 pm this Saturday, May 2 at a self-service table at the 5 Loaves Farmhouse. The Farmhouse is located at 70 W. Delavan Ave, Buffalo. We are also able to provide at-home delivery on the Westside and Riverside. Delivery will be between 3-5 pm on Saturday as well.
Keep in mind that quantities are limited so be sure to place your order ASAP to ensure you are able to get what you want.
Ordering will close Thursday at 8pm.
Instructions on using Harvie
1. Anyone can subscribe and sign up for the "farm stand share" by CLICKING THIS LINK.
2. This will bring you to the active farm stand page where you can build you order
3. Choose a delivery option
- Pick up at the Farmhouse or Home Delivery
4. Choose a share: Don’t worry, once you’ve checked out, you’ll be prompted to customize the contents!
- There is only one option.
5. Checkout: Click “Build Share and Start Customizing” to complete your order and customize it by adding extras!
- You’ve now created a farm stand order and will be able to customize and add extras on the next screen!
6. What to expect next
- Your card will be charged when your farmer finalizes the delivery. You’ll receive an order confirmation email as well as a notification when your share is on the way!