The Pittsburgh Pierogie festival is this weekend- can't make it out? Take this week to celebrate Pittsburgh food culture.
We have 2 options for pierogies - Forma pasta & Gosia's pierogies. Feel ambitious? Try out this Pierogie Recipe with our bulk potatoes, flour, butter, and onions.
And don't forget the toppings- sauerkraut, sour cream, cheese and herbs to top it off.
New this week:
- Oat Milk, Natural by Nature- An Organic oat milk from a Pennsylvania dairy. Comes in both plain and vanilla flavors!
- Ricotta Cheese, Natural by Nature- Organic, grass-fed, made by a family owned dairy started in Lancaster county.
- Gosia's Pierogies - A Latrobe based small batch pierogies! https://gosiaspierogies.com/
- Ground coffee- Commonplace Morning blend- pre-ground
Choose from 6 size ranges, 2 Pennsylvania farms and fresh or frozen birds. Secure your turkey today, to be delivered to your doorstep before Thanksgiving (see below for delivery schedules)!
Thanksgiving is Harvie's favorite holiday- and what better way to celebrate than to make sure the food on your table is well sourced, with unbeatable flavor, and giving thanks to our local producers!
Why order early?
Ordering early will make sure that you have a high quality bird reserved for your table.
For frozen birds, ordering lasts until November 12th. Below is our delivery schedule for Thanksgiving week, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
Turkey Delivery Schedule -
- Frozen birds- delivered the week before Thanksgiving (11/16 - 11/19) on your typical delivery day. This will give you ample time to thaw your bird for cooking!
- Fresh birds- Delivered 11/23 - 11/24. Tuesday/Wednesday members will receive their Thanksgiving boxes on 11/23 and Thursday/ Friday members will receive their Thanksgiving boxes on 11/24.
Have a favorite Thanksgiving recipe? Help us plan our menu- https://smallfarmcentral.typeform.com/to/OSKjQdEC. We will be sharing recipes in boxes with all of our members!