Director of Consumer Marketing
Harvie (http://harvie.farm) helps small farms beat the big guys by changing the way the world eats.
Our company was started in 2006 to meet the technology and marketing needs of local farmers across the US, Canada, and internationally and has served 1000’s of farms in the last 14 years. The Harvie platform was introduced in late 2016 to address the changing landscape of food buying and to help farmers grow sales and profit by making local food more accessible through a customer friendly CSA / farm share model. The concept has grown rapidly. Harvie now serves over 30,000 families per week with the goal of reaching 5 million families a week by 2030.
About the Position
As Harvie grows the number of farmers and distributors on the platform, we need to bring on new consumers to the platform in a scalable manner. The director of marketing will build internal and external marketing teams to bring Harvie to new markets across the US. The director of consumer marketing will create a go-to-market strategy that we roll out in each new metro we enter.
We are a small, fast-growing team of 20, so the director of consumer marketing at Harvie will get into the weeds and get their hands dirty as they build the marketing team.
We are an all remote team so collaboration, communication and the ability to document and manage tasks are key!
- Own marketing to the consumer at Harvie
- Build a consumer marketing department at Harvie
- Manage outside marketing consultant, for example SEM/SEO/PR/PPC
- Become the thought leader behind all content for Harvie’s online presence
- Define and grow the Harvie brand
- Define the target consumer for Harvie through data analysis, surveys, and one-on-one interviews
- Tell the story of Harvie to the media
- Work across the company to launch new metros for Harvie
- Provide marketing spend reporting back to senior management
- Provide language and product copywriting
- Full-time position
- Salary range from $90 – 110k/year
- Health benefits inc. vision and dental, retirement plan, and paid vacation
- Harvie farm share paid for by the company!
- Remote work office stipend if working remotely
- Office on North Shore of Pittsburgh, 10 minute walk from downtown, free parking
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- Passionate for Harvie and our mission to help small farms beat the big guys and change the way the world eats
- Strongly data driven and analytical
- High level marketing experience (5+ years)
- Comfortable building and managing both internal and external teams
- Able to manage and reach multiple goals simultaneously
- Highly organized and attentive to detail
Send resume and cover letter in PDF format to email@example.com with subject line “Marketing at Harvie”.