Harvie is seeking an experienced and passionate customer support leader for our high volume support department. Our support desk currently handles over 200 email tickets and 70 calls per day from both farm suppliers and consumers. We are looking for a candidate with vision who can help us create amazing customer experiences by putting into place best practices around customer support. You are someone who can get their hands dirty in the day-to-day of support while building an effective team and planning for the future. You can effectively communicate with the product and development team to support continued growth of the software to reduce customer support requests, and have the experience to operationalize our efforts with best practices in documentation, support operations, and Zendesk administration.
- Establish required measurement criteria and KPIs to track customer support performance
- Lead and manage customer support team employees and provide direction and support to successfully enable their responsibilities
- Communicate with leadership and the wider organization on customer support challenges and successes
- Establish training program for customer support employees
- Resolve complex customer support issues
- 3+ years experience managing customer support teams, ideally in a rapidly scaling startup environment
- Expertise in managing Zendesk Professional, and ability to identify best practices (And anti-patterns) in configuration and use.
- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset
- Extensive and proven skills in account management, business development and generating revenue
- Experience and interest in agriculture and food is a plus!
Why Work at Harvie?
- Health benefits, retirement plan, and paid vacation
- Office in Pittsburgh, but remote work is fine
- Harvie farm share paid for by the company
- Flexible, relaxed, but fast moving environment
Harvie, founded as Small Farm Central in 2006, is a Pittsburgh-based company that helps local farmers sell to local consumers and compete in a changing food-buying marketplace by making it simple and customer-friendly to buy local food from local farms. We are a small team of 20 smart, dedicated individuals. We are an innovative, fast-moving, and fast-growing company.
How to Apply
Send resume and cover letter in PDF format to email@example.com with subject line “Leading Customer Support at Harvie”.