We are hiring for a Farm Success Specialist in our Farm Success Department (Remote)
Harvie (http://harvie.farm) connects local consumers with local farmers who deliver shares of farm fresh products customized to their personal preferences.
Our company was started in 2006 to meet the technology and marketing needs of local farmers across the US, Canada, and internationally and has served 1000’s of farms in the last 13 years. The Harvie platform was introduced in late 2016 to address the changing landscape of food buying and to help farmers grow sales and profit by making local food more accessible through a customer friendly CSA / farm share model. The concept has grown rapidly. In 2020, Harvie will help 200 farmers serve approximately 100,000 end consumers
About the Position
The Farm Success Specialist is responsible for ensuring every farm is successful on our platform. This means managing the entire farmer lifecycle starting with initial implementation and onboarding, providing training and resources, conducting needs analysis, new season set ups, and ensuring our farms reach their goals. You’ll work side by side (virtually of course) with a team who is as passionate about the success of farms as you are.
We are an all remote team so collaboration, communication and the ability to document and manage tasks are key!
- Become an expert on what Harvie can do for farms.
- Manage assigned farm accounts with focus on growth, retention and training.
- Act as the key point of contact for assigned accounts.
- Handle a high volume of requests from farms, provide appropriate solutions and follow up as needed.
- Keep up to date with documentation on all interactions.
- Conduct various calls with farm accounts throughout the season to include new season set ups, auto renew, software training, end of season calls, etc.
- Responsible for all assigned accounts onboarding and implementation on the platform.
- Provide marketing consultation services to key farm accounts.
- Track and meet KPI’s
- Work with the dedicated support person to identify issues and work with the farm to resolve
- Full-time position
- Competitive salary adjusted upward with experience
- Health benefits, retirement plan, and paid vacation
- Harvie farm share paid for by the company!
- Work remote at your home office or in our office in Pittsburgh
- Remote work office stipend if working remotely
- Office on North Shore of Pittsburgh, 10 minute walk from downtown, free parking
- Regular weekday schedule with some regular weekend coverage required (typically one weekend per month)
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- Highly organized to manage multiple goals simultaneously
- Puzzle-solving — deductive ability to get to root causes of problems
- Comfort with friendly phone and email support — farmer support is unscripted and requests are often unique
- Ability to explain technical concepts in a non-technical manner
- Comfortable running demos and speaking on the phone
- Ability to write courteous, friendly, and clear support emails
- Ability to handle a high volume of communications from various channels
- Ability to learn or have experience with web-based utilities such as Google Suite (Gmail, Google Docs, Hangouts, Google Sheets), Zendesk, Atlassian Suite, Slack, and Zoom
- Ability to work independently yet collaboratively
How to Apply
Send resume and cover letter in PDF format to email@example.com with subject line “Farm Success Specialist at Harvie”.