Harvie is seeking a talented and driven ReactJS lead who enjoys working collaboratively to deliver useful solutions to complex problems. We are looking for a candidate with vision, but also somebody who rolls up their sleeves and becomes a can-do executor, driving features to success and routing around roadblocks in a pinch. You will take on a leadership role in our group’s efforts to improve the user experience and code quality of our applications. You have equal parts interest in coding standards and user experience, with the background to prove it.
- Develop new features and assist in their design
- Work with all teams and senior management on product strategy, design and user experience
- Maintain high code quality standards
- Implement best practice automated testing systems and continuous improvement processes for front end development
- Design oriented developer with a passion for elegant code.
- Understand of object oriented CSS, LESS and/or SASS
- A strong point of view who can communicate their opinions to the team, as well as senior management
- Expert in React
- React Native and experience developing native mobile apps is a plus
- UI/Component Library (blueprintjs.com, bulma.io)
Why Work at Harvie?
- Health benefits, retirement plan, and paid vacation
- Office in Pittsburgh, but remote work is fine
- Harvie farm share paid for by the company
- Flexible, relaxed, but fast moving environment
Harvie, founded as Small Farm Central in 2006, is a Pittsburgh-based company that helps local farmers sell to local consumers and compete in a changing food-buying marketplace by making it simple and customer-friendly to buy local food from local farms. We are a small team of 15 smart, dedicated individuals. We are an innovative, fast-moving, and fast-growing company.
Send resume and cover letter in PDF format to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line “ReactJS at Harvie”.