I know you are tired of hearing about Harvie from me, so I have organized a series of webinars featuring four farmers who use Harvie on their farm.
They will spend about 30 minutes talking about how they use Harvie and how it has benefited their farm business. There will be time for Q-and-A following each webinar.
The webinars will occur each Tuesday in November at noon EST / 11 am CST / 10 am MST / 9 am PST.
Here is the schedule:
- November 5th: Mike from Steel Pony Farm – “How Harvie helped me grow my farm while doing more of what I love”
- November 12th: Noah from Rora Valley Farm – “How Harvie helps my farm increase financial stability and profitability through selling more product to a highly satisfied membership”
- November 19th: Robyn at Park Ridge Organics, “How we pack 350 customized farm shares per week”
- November 26th: Curtis from Millsap Farms, “How Harvie Vanquished ‘The Dread Of The Empty Box’ On Millsap Farm Or “how I learned to stop worrying and love the algorithm…”
You may come to one or all of the webinars in the series.
To kick things off and set the scene, I’ll do a demo of Harvie sign up, the member profile, and run through a whole delivery process tomorrow.
- Oct 29th Simon Huntley, Harvie Demo
To register, fill out this form:
I will send a Zoom video conference link the morning of each event.