We are happy to announce Harvie Farms New Orleans, a new service that brings together the best local farms in the New Orleans area, allows you to customize your farm box before each delivery and then brings the harvest right to your doorstep!
Madeline and Timothy, farmers at Compostella Farm in Picayune, MS who are suppliers for Harvie Farms New Orleans.
In the local farm community here in New Orleans and across the country, we recognize that food buying habits are changing.
We are a group of experienced local farmers, distributors, and farm technology folks who want to make it easy for you to get access to the most quality local food for your home kitchen. Think of Harvie Farms New Orleans as the ease of online shopping, Amazon, and home delivery meets the unique tastes and freshness of CSAs and farmers markets.
We are a national company with local roots in the New Orleans region: our distribution partner is JV Foods who has deep connections to the local food community in New Orleans.
Why Harvie Farms New Orleans?
- We work with multiple farms across the New Orleans region so your farm box can include vegetables, fruit, cheese, eggs, bread, meat, seafood, milk, and more!
- Home delivery to the New Orleans region.
- Customize your box each week so you get exactly what you want and nothing you don’t.
- Get your farm box on your schedule! When you are out of town, just pause your box or reschedule it for another week.
- Built in cooking and recipe tips plus connect with farm share members all over the world (literally!)
So how does it work?
- Start at the sign up page:
- Pick a farm box, small ($49), medium ($79), or large ($109) — plus a $6 home delivery fee — which will include a fully customizable product selection each week.
- Choose a frequency of delivery: weekly, every-other-week, and every-four-weeks and remember you can schedule around your needs.
- If you want pork, poultry, seafood, sausage and more, choose a meat and seafood box for delivery once per month.
- Complete contact info and payment info.
- (Optional) Set product preferences so Harvie knows what you like and what you don’t like and we’ll pre-customize based on your product preferences.
- First deliveries start on December 1st
- Each week, customize your box if you like and we’ll deliver it to your door on Tuesday afternoons.
We are looking for 400 families to join us for this first season to make Harvie Farms New Orleans fly!
To encourage you to join us, use the coupon code FIRST400 to get 25% off your first box. Sign up here:
This coupon code will be valid until 11/25. We expect to sell out quickly, so we welcome your sign up as soon as possible!