Interesting in taking your farm share sales to the next level?
The Harvie Farm Team is a sales team for your farm. The goal is to help you take your farms marketing efforts to the next level by bringing on team members and executing campaigns on your behalf that can assist with promotional activities. There are a couple different ways to participate. Choose one or both!
How it Works
Farm Team Members
Harvie will work with you to find and train “team members” that will act as brand ambassadors on your behalf. This includes
- Helping craft outreach descriptions for team members
- Training and marketing materials for team members
- Monthly call to touch base with team members
- Monthly reporting for payout
- Workplace Wellness Farm Share Program
- Assist with setting up new pick up locations
- Community outreach such as helping set up tabling events, postering, handing out literature
- Sharing information on social media
- Set up workplace farm share sites
- General cheerleader for your farm
Member Acquisition Program
Harvie will work on your behalf to plan and execute Facebook ad campaigns. This includes
- Custom ad copy (images and text)
- Creation and management of the Facebook ad campaign
- Includes an interactive chat bot, follow up text messaging and email drip campaign.
- Reporting and analysis
- Lead generation
- Share sales
- Specifically targeted geographical areas
Harvie will assess a 10% fee for member acquisition program for the first year and 5% in the second year. This essentially covers our cost to plan and execute the campaign as well as pay for the ads.
Harvie will send you a monthly sales report for all farm team members. The farm will then pay out the 10% commission to the team members on a monthly basis for the first year and 5% for the second year.
Interested in learning about how the farm team can help your farm reach its goals?
Set up a call with our community manager, Stefanie here https://calendly.com/stefaniejo/marketing and please indicate this is a call for farm team!